Who we are:
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently. Our team of energetic, savvy & passionate Looters are committed to pushing the boundaries and helping people make better drinking decisions. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry. Liquor Loot is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
You’ll be part of one of the country’s top eCommerce players backed by some outstanding investors, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and a second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
The Technical SEO Manager (3 month contract role) will work across the Liquor Loot ecosystem known as the SEO superstar internally. As a Technical SEO Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to Liquor Loots global SEO strategy from ideation to execution. You’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams in rallying towards ambitious growth goals.
You’ll thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment, and you’re confident in making decisions and tradeoffs backed by data and experience. You have a knack for problem-solving, identifying new opportunities and continuous process improvements.
What you'll do:
- Own the creation and prioritisation of the international SEO roadmap, as well as seeking alignment and buy-in with internal stakeholders
- Set clear international SEO goals, KPIs and requirements to define and measure what success looks like
- Educate and evangelise SEO, so everyone is across SEO best practices across the business
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and algorithms changes to inform SEO strategies and tactics and identify new growth opportunities
- Cost-effectively scale and grow the local SEO team as needed
- Scale and improve existing workflows and processes, with a focus on automation and efficiency
What we're looking for:
- A candidate with 5+ years of in-house or agency experience with a proven track record of growing SEO, bonus if you’ve worked on multinational eCommerce sites
- A natural leader and communicator with strong experience managing an SEO team
- A deep understanding of search across all international markets, with a focus on eCommerce products driven by SEO. FMCG experience is also highly regarded.
- A well-rounded SEO that is comfortable working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable using data to guide your decision making
- You have deep knowledge in all aspects of SEO, from content strategies to technical audits & implementation methodologies.
- You are comfortable with documentation to define SEO strategies and technical SEO requirements
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Dragon Metrics, Screamingfrog and Deepcrawl
- Someone who has a creative mind yet is a strong implementer
- Ability to take part in a good debate in the interest of improving our content and our user experience across our websites
- A desire to continuously develop your business acumen and technical skills
What we provide:
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth
- An energetic and supportive team
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast-paced environment
- At-cost whisky & gin for staff + freebies
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment
- Company equity through our employee share option plan
If you have a proven track record in building and optimising global eCommerce brands, we’d love to speak with you.