Here at Liquor Loot, we are passionate about showcasing and featuring great spirits from around the world through our brands Whisky Loot and Gin Loot. Our Strategy & Operations team empowers the company through insights, analysis, and thought leadership. As part of our Operations team, you will help scale our most impactful processes and initiatives.
The analyst will be tasked with identifying operational weaknesses, digging deep into the data to surface critical findings that will improve and innovate new processes, and manage our supply chain, including maintaining warehouse inventory levels and production schedules.
What You'll Do:
- Develop & Optimize Business Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to operate efficiently; analyse the operations to track and improve metrics and profitability.
- Analytics - Analyse and create demand forecasts, manage inventory projections and evaluate supply chain constraints for new and existing projects.
- Strategy & Research - Explore business cases for new products or expansion regions, make recommendations to which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals.
- Product Improvement - Proactively search for product improvements that lead to better customer experience and/or increased profitability.
What You'll Need:
- We’re looking for someone with a quantitative background, ideally a Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, etc.
- You will have at least two years experience in a high-performance startup, focusing on strategy, operations or analytics. We will also consider candidates with less experience if they demonstrate strong abilities in quantitative fields.
- You will demonstrate strong business judgement and critical thinking skills to use data to develop tactics and make decisions.
- You will be required to thoroughly document businesses processes, including training the team and demonstrating continual process improvements.
- You must be comfortable taking the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment while maintaining flexibility, a collaborative attitude and great attention to detail.
- Curiosity is required. Every day will bring a new challenge across different aspects of the business. You will need to learn quickly and take ownership of problems.
- Management quality - You will need to feel comfortable being the go-to person to solve other team members problems through critical thinking and data analysis.
- SQL, Python knowledge a plus but not required.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Check out what we provide our passionate people.
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment.
In your application, please provide a cover letter answering the following question:
- Why are you interested in this role at Liquor Loot?
- Read our role criteria. With this in mind, what's a professional achievement of yours that demonstrates to us that you have what it takes to succeed in this role?
- Tell us a bit about you, the human, outside of work?
About Liquor Loot
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky market. We’ve come a long way since!
We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, and have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose, to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.