We are looking for a Procurement Manager to develop import capabilities and manage supplier relationships. The role is based in Rosebery and will be reporting to the Operations Director. You will be responsible for using strategic, collaborative and relationship-based approach to grow our range and strive for success.
You'll lead the expansion of the Liquor Loot suite of brands across multiple liquor verticals, by working with the world's best distilleries to source the world's greatest spirits. The Procurement Manager will build on what has become one of Australia's most talked-about brands by taking risks and turning heads with products that continually make the Loot’s famous. We are looking for a proven performer with an ability to adapt to a wide variety of challenges and to maintain a commercial mindset to drive the business forward. Are you ready to take on the career opportunity of a lifetime?
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Lead the Whisky & Gin category with sourcing distinct and award-winning spirits that always surprise and delight.
- Implement strategic promotional programs and collaborations to drive the business into the next phase of growth.
- Maintain accurate stock levels with an eye to future growth and seasonality.
- Manage the products from concept to launch, ensuring all products always remain on track, to brief and on time.
- Maintain a relationship and ongoing dialogue with our existing suppliers and other partners.
- Perform due diligence on supplier quality control and allocations.
- Lead spirit research and content requirements.
- Lead the supplier negotiations on trading agreements and cost of goods.
- Lead international sourcing, imports and logistics requirements.
- Managing marketplaces and 3rd party sales platforms.
- Degree qualified in product management, business or relevant qualification.
- 5+ years in procurement, spirits buyer or brand ambassador.
- Logistics and alcohol importation experience, including bond & excise tax requirements.
- Ability to understand the big picture and prioritise competing considerations.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Proven education across Whisky & Gin and other spirits.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment.
About Liquor Loot:
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since!
We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.