We are looking for an experienced and results-driven production manager. You will lead the production team to meet the customer demands and product needs set by the company.
The role is based in Rosebery and will be reporting to the COO. You will be responsible for using a strategic, collaborative and dynamic approach to meet the company’s production needs. Responsible for setting up production schedules, coordinating with the procurement team stock demands, and making sure the production line is working efficiently and on time at all times.
Are you ready to take on the career opportunity of a lifetime?
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Coordinating with the procurement team stock demands.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Supervising and scheduling the work of junior casual staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar production role.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety regulation, as well as knowledge of food standards.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Must be proactive with the initiative to drive new ideas.
- Proven track record & results in your previous position.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Works well in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
- Works well with a team, while also being hands-on with the ability to work independently.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment.
About Liquor Loot:
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since!
We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.