Part-time Graphic Designer.
We need a talented, motivated, hardworking graphic designer to work with us on fun, fresh projects. Our Graphic Designer will be heavily involved in many of our marketing efforts, especially those related to the website, and subscription boxes.
We’re looking for someone who’s creative (obviously) and ready to help beautify our brand (and sell lots of whisky & gin, of course) with great graphics. Your projects may include anything and everything, but here a few examples of some of the things we think you’ll work on with us: email campaigns, social media graphics, web banners, online banner ads, e-commerce content, printed tasting notes, and internal company projects.
Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and kind of crazy environment, collaborate like a pro, and create WOW-worthy creative assets that ultimately perform.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Works closely with key people (including the Tech, Operations & Marketing Teams).
- Designs materials for the web including site banners, landing pages, etc. to ensure all sites look impeccable and perform at their peak.
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, print-designers, and marketing specialists.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts in meetings.
- Proofreading all materials when tasked to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Works cross-functionally with Creative/Marketing Team to ensure brand consistency in design.
- Project manages 100% of their work 100% of the time, from concept development and design through completion.
- Provides additional support as needed during major holidays/peak periods.
- Outstanding portfolio of graphic designs, including visual design, innovative UX solutions, and creative marketing executions.
- You’ve got 2-4 years’ experience in graphic design, both digital and print.
- You always ensure consistent alignment with design and brand vision.
- You’re comfortable collaborating in the design, content, and production of all marketing materials, including digital assets (i.e., web design, webpage creation, and online ads), infographics, emails, promotions, newsletters, direct response, and other collateral.
- You’re a digital design pro and have created countless emails, online ads, landing pages, web banners, etc. and you know best practices for digital and web design.
- You’re up-to-date on current design and industry trends.
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as Sketch & Figma.
- You’re a creative collaborator. You’re willing to learn and take direction.
- You rock at time and project management. You have the ability to prioritize and work efficiently based on (very tight) timelines.
- You’re a strategic thinker with an understanding of brand and marketing objectives.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing unstructured environment.
- Previous startup experience a plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organization that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organization with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand, and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment.
About Liquor Loot:
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since!
We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform, and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring a great energy, have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.