We are seeking a talented, driven and efficient junior editor to strengthen our brand. We have experienced substantial growth, and now require a creative with a growth mindset and experience across multiple channels to join the team. We are seeking someone who has a passion for creating cool video content, technical experience across shooting and editing.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company's brand and brand.
- Edit high-quality, scroll-stopping video ads for performance-driven marketing campaigns.
- Identify growth opportunities on what's working and what's not.
- Coordinate users to integrate UGC for engaging content.
- Willingness to listen, learn and grow with our expanding business.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Driver's license is mandatory, as we often work offsite and need driving backup.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a videography role.
- You have editing skills and can work with the Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere Pro.
- You’re passionate about online content and social media and familiar with content formats for different platforms.
- You have an understanding of the influencer landscape, in particular, YouTube and Whisky culture.
- You enjoy stepping outside of your comfort zone and you’re seeking the opportunity to produce innovative, best-in-class content ideas.
- Have the ability to concept and generate exciting video project ideas.
- Have an exceptional appreciation for detail and can navigate a strict timeline.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently.