We are looking for a Graduate Business Strategy Analyst to manage demand planning, supplier relationships and marketplace platforms.
The role is based in Rosebery and will be reporting to the Operations Director. You will be responsible for using a strategic, collaborative and relationship-based approach to grow our range and strive for success.
You'll lead the expansion of the Liquor Loot suite of brands across multiple liquor verticals, by working with the world's best distilleries to source the world's greatest spirits. The Strategy Analyst will build on what has become one of Australia's most talked-about brands by taking risks and turning heads with products that continually make the Loot’s famous. We are looking for a high performer with an ability to adapt to a wide variety of challenges and to maintain a commercial mindset to drive the business forward. Are you ready to take on the career opportunity of a lifetime?
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Analyse trends and make accurate predictions for stock requirements.
- Maintain a relationship and ongoing dialogue with our existing suppliers and other partners.
- Work with spirit (Gin & Whisky) specialists to identify and source a large range of spirits from Australian and international suppliers.
- Lead international sourcing, importation and logistics requirements for spirits and packaging.
- Maintain accurate stock levels with an eye to future growth and seasonality.
- Manage the products from concept to launch, ensuring all products always remain on track, to brief and on time.
- Perform due diligence on supplier quality control and allocations.
- Lead the supplier negotiations on trading agreements and cost of goods.
- Managing marketplaces and 3rd party sales platforms.
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity and in fluid environments.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and manage own time.
- MBA degree qualification or relevant business experience.
- Demand planning & investment analysis experience
- Logistics & supply chain experience
- Ability to understand the big picture and prioritise competing considerations.
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong interest across Whisky, Gin and other spirits.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment.
About Liquor Loot
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since!
We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.