Who we are:
At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently. Our team of energetic, savvy & passionate Looters are committed to pushing the boundaries and helping people make better drinking decisions. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry. Liquor Loot is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
You’ll be part of one of the country’s top eCommerce players backed by some outstanding investors, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and a second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
As a Project Manager, you take ownership of delivering new features to the Liquor Loot sites that make our subscribers happy. You will be encouraged to find the ‘aha’ moment that makes users stick to our product, and help to streamline projects and deliverables throughout the entire product lifecycle. Our ideal candidate is a professional who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, start-up environment and possesses a natural bent towards common sense thinking and urgency in delivery. You will have the opportunity to bring your energy and passion as the product expert of a high-performing team, working collaboratively on the planning, delivery, iteration & reporting of a winning product. You’ll thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment, and you’re confident in making decisions and tradeoffs backed by data, customer stories, competitor research and experience. You have a knack for problem-solving, identifying new opportunities and continuous process improvements.
What you'll do:
- Research, validate and prioritize requirements including defining benefits, risks, and impacts of releases across the organization based on current customer feedback, market analysis, and industry best practices
- Recommend changes in features and requirements to drive end-user engagement, advocacy and repeat purchase and improve functionality and processes
- Assess technology assets and determines ways they can be leveraged
- Manage product roadmap(s) to and key phases of deliverables for the product.
- Coordinate dependencies and communication with partnering teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support & Operations.
- Ensure that all departments are prepared for new product releases and all items are completed to launch the product.
- Manage cross-functional project deliverables, including website consolidation and preparations for internationalisation and vertical expansion.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience on customer-facing applications, eCommerce preferred.
- Ability to manage projects with a moderate degree of complexity which requires some visual conceptualization
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding and empathy for end-to-end customer experiences
- Able to work with UX designers to define a great end to end experience
- Development of Agile methodologies, User Stories & team processes.
- Demonstrable skills in the communication of business requirements
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes
- Ability to balance long-term (“big picture”) and short-term business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of e-Commerce/Internet technologies
- Effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- General understanding of the software development process
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Scrum Product Owner Certification or similar.
What we provide:
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth
- An energetic and supportive team
- An organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast-paced environment
- At-cost whisky & gin for staff + freebies
- A flexible work from home policy and casual work environment
- Company equity through our employee share option plan
If you have a proven track record in building and optimising global eCommerce brands, we’d love to speak with you.