We are looking for a data-driven marketer to focus on the success of our existing subscribers, and ensure continuous improvement in our subscription on-boarding. You will be our customers’ biggest fan internally and ensure operations, technology and campaigns boost adoption and retention.
The role is based in Rosebery and will be reporting to the CEO & COO. You will be responsible for using a strategic, collaborative and data-backed approach to extend our subscriber base and strive for success.
Responsible for Upsell, Retention & Churn reduction, you will be at home with LTV’s, CPA’s and Cohort Analysis as a starting point. You will build upon the success of the business by extending the time our subscribers maintain their subscription and increasing the shopping basket size through innovative strategies in onboarding and regular communication. You won’t be afraid to pick up the phone and talk with customers to understand their pain points, as well as use data to build upon your hypothesis. Are you ready to take on the career opportunity of a lifetime?
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy focused on product adoption and the overall success of our existing customers.
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, social media monitoring, and more.
- Master the conversion rate of the signup process, as measured through multiple sections of the funnel.
- Develop corporate KPIs that are automated, scalable and repeatable.
- Use predictive analytics to make predictions about future campaigns and strategies.
- Plan and execute different communication and servicing strategies to increase retention for your most wanted customers, and identify opportunities to reduce non-converting leads.
- Plan and execute new subscription offerings, functionality and box design that extends life-time-value.
- A data-driven approach to decision-making and problem-solving.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at any given time while maintaining a commitment to quality and deadlines.
- Commercial exposure to working with Data Science across a range of complex models relating to customer marketing strategy (Acquisition, retention, growth, cross-sell, churn), customer segmentation, next best action decision engines and campaign analytics.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organization that is experiencing incredible growth.
- An organization with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast-paced environment.
- Coffee on Cue Beans, spirits on-demand and at-cost whisky & gin for staff.
- Parking on-site (first-in, first-served).
- A flexible work-from-home policy and casual work environment.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.